I got tagged by zombielily
so I've got a lot of questions to answer!Rules1. Each person has to share 5 things about themselves.2. Please answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.3. Choose up to 10 people and put their icons on your journal - not something like "you are tagged if you read this", you have to tag legitimately 10 people.4. No tag backs, Please!
Five Things about Me!
1.) In February I start playing roller derby again.
2.) I give zero fucks, I do what I want, I'm a lady Ron Swanson.
3.) I'm allergic to nickle. This makes wearing jewelry and clothing with buttons a pain in the ass.
4.) I've cultivated a love of small pleasures like bubble baths, good food & mornings where I have nothing to do.
5.) I really hate the smell of smoke. Cigarettes, weed, fire, all of it is just the worst.
's questions.1. Who is your favourite youtuber?
- AW MAN this is hard. I have so many. Probably a tie between Super Woman
& Stuff Mom Never Told You
. Markiplier and the Idea Channel are close runners up.2. What television shows are you following right now?
- Steven Universe, Hell's Kitchen, Regular Show, Big Bang Theory
3. Guilty pleasure song of the moment?
- The Living Tombstone remix of These Five Nights at Freddy's songs. Song 1
& Song 2
.4. If you could design one of your characters into a toy who would it be and what type of toy would it be? (vinyl, plush, etc)
- I would make "cute" characters like Jackey and Skully Bean into plushes and more complex characters like Candy into a fully articulated action figure and super stylish ones like Ripper into a Vinyl.
5. Which of your OCs do you feel the most connected to and why?
- I don't really have a full answer for this question because I put little bits and pieces of myself into all of my OCs. It could be something huge like my love of roller derby or something small like my hatred for the color burnt orange, whatever strikes my fancy. 6. WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME? Y/N?
- NO, FUCK PROM *flips over table*
7. Do you think you'll ever get married?
- I'd probably already be married if I wasn't living in constant screaming poverty. That's the part of the fairy tale they leave out when they tell you about it as a little kid.8. Favourite holiday?
- Halloween! and any Holiday that involves chocolate.
9. If you could have a guest cameo on a show, what show would it be and what would your role be? Remember, this is YOU on the show, not an OC.
- I'd wanna be a barista or some nameless background character giving the main character a stank face on House M.D or Drop Dead Diva. 10. How do you feel about the bottom of the ocean?
- I'd be a pretty cool place to visit if it wasn't for the overpowering looming threat of dying. 's questions. 1. What inspired your most recent OC?
- aw man I haven't made a new OC in a minute, I think the last one was Twinkle
. and she was inspired by many things, mostly cute characters with a wicked side. They seem so sweet and innocent but they're really horrible at their core. Kind of a "looks can be deceiving" theme.
2. Which would you rather find out is real; mermaids or unicorns?
- Unicorns. If mermaids were real they'd want rights and legislation and we can't even lock that shit down for people that exist, let alone fictional people. Unicorns are just pointy horses, I could deal with them. 3. What is your typical method to get over art block?
- Pure force. Just sit down and force yourself to do it. It may come out like shit but honestly? creating shit is better than creating nothing at all. Stagnation is the fucking worst! But that's more of a motivation art block... I have no idea how to get over art block where you can't think of what to create because I always have a dozen of ideas at any given time. But Draw with Jazza's video on How to Overcome Demoralization
was really eye opening. 4. favorite story to tell other people?
- aw man I have TONS, I'm super guilty of being that person who tells the same story over and over. I have a story where I borrow money from a teacher, hopped on a bus to go see Gorillaz live! got scalped - saw them anyways and met the band, I love telling the story of winning my first Roller Derby Bout!, I love telling the story of how I got Kyle. I even enjoy telling the sad stories because they're still stories and part of what shaped me into who I am.5. Do you have a collection/hobby you don't usually tell others about?
- I collect toys, skulls, dolls,preserved animal specimens, and nail polish. I'm not really embarrassed about any of my hobbies because if people don't enjoy parts of my life they don't need to be in it, is a great way to weed out assholes.
6. What color describes you best?
- Purple is my favorite color for a reason. "Purple may represent sexual frustration or a need to appear unorthodox, and is a favorite color of artists. Historically, purple has represented royalty, and in darker hues suggests magic and mystery." - I think all of that fits me quite nicely. 7. Dream job?
- I used to say cartoonist and nothing less but at this point I would be willing to take ANY job as long as it's making money off drawing. Fashion designer, logo designer, comic artist, storyboard artist, smut comic peadler - literally anything that involves drawing.8. What is the last song you downloaded/album you bought?
- Charli XCX's entire discography! yeeeeeeees.
9. How would you describe your style, and would you keep this style if you had unlimited funds and access to all the clothes in the world?
- I'd describe my style as comfortable and functional. it covers my bare ass and causes me no physical pain that's really all I can ask for in clothes. but hell NO I would not keep it if I had unlimited funds and easy access! I wanna be stylish, something that meshes pointy and dangerous with cute and adorable - like an 80's cyber punk kid that fell into a vat of glitter.10. How is your day going?
- pretty rad actually.My questions for YOU
1.) If you could suddenly poses another artists draiwng ablity (femaous or otherwise) who would it be and why?
2.) If you could travel to one country and volunteer for a cause, what country would you travel to and what would you volunteer to do?
3.) Your favorite thing you have ever got for free? explain why.
4.) What is one thing we do as a society that you find stupid and unnecessary?
5.) What is your favorite non-U.S. TV show?
6.) If you time travelled and met your self 1 year ago what would you tell yourself?
7.) Is there a song that has had a profound effect on your life as a whole?
8.) If u could travel into any anime world or cartoon world what would it be and why ?
9.) What TV/Movie series do you find yourself watching over and over again and never get sick of?
10.) What country would you most like to visit?I Tag:
more than 10 because fuck rules.
find me on social media!
- Personal: Spooky-Pens
- Jessica DeJac